Apply for Housing
THE SUMMER 2013 HOUSING APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON APRIL 15, 2013.
If you are admitted and confirmed as a summer session student and have an active Notre Dame e-mail address you are considered eligible to apply for housing. Instructions to apply are listed below.
Please Note: To be eligible for on-campus summer housing, you must be enrolled in the Summer Session. All summer housing emails will be sent directly to your Notre Dame email address only.
STEPS TO CREATE YOUR SUMMER HOUSING APPLICATION
You can create your Summer Session Application at anytime by logging on to inside.nd.edu.
After you log in to inside.nd.edu:
- Click on the Student Life Tab
- Click on the Housing Box and you will be directed to log into Home Under the Dome
After Logging in to Home Under the Dome:
- Select STEP 1 - Accept/Decline on the left side of your screen
- Select 2013 Summer (if not already shown) and click NEXT.
- Choose ACCEPT from the dropdown box and click NEXT.
- You may request up to three roommates by entering their netID in the fields provided.
- Please answer the questions under ALL APPLICANTS and SUMMER SESSION APPLICANTS (you may skip the questions under APARTMENT COMPLEX APPLICANTS). When done, continue
- Review your information on this summary page. If correct, click CONTINUE to complete the process; to begin again, click REDO.
- Click STEP 2 - Arrival/Departure Dates on the left side of your screen and then choose 2013 Summer from the drop down box.
- Enter your Scheduled Arrival Date and Scheduled Departure Date in a MM/DD/YYYY format. These dates must be entered for your application to be considered complete.
- Click Update to complete your application.
HOUSING ASSIGNMENT NOTIFICATION
Housing assignments will be sent out via e-mail once they are complete. You may also log in to inside.nd.edu at that time to view your room and roommate information.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUMMER HOUSING
If your plans change and you need to cancel your summer application and or assignment, please e-mail your request to email@example.com. Fees or penalties may apply for students who cancel their summer session housing.