BEICHNER COMMUNITY CENTER
The Village Community Center, built in the Spring of 1997, is intended for the use and enjoyment of the families of University Village and Cripe Street Apartments. All gatherings and party events must be approved, reserved, and scheduled by the office . The office is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM and can be reached by calling 631-9145.
The building is keyed so that apartment keys will open the front, center doors. The Center is open for use from 6:00 A.M.- 12:00 Midnight (Sunday-Thursday) and until 1:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 14.
If you are using the Beichner Community Center advise your guests to park only in the spaces designated for visitors. Visitors to 222 East Cripe Street should park on Cripe Street. The parking lot at the Beichner Community Center is available to those attending a function at the center. Extra cars or visitors cars should seek a parking spot in visitors parking.
USE OF THE BEICHNER COMMUNITY CENTER
Some basic issues of respect and consideration govern life in the Village community. The following rules are for the safety and well-being of all who use the community center:
- At least one parent or a parent who is the designated guardian must accompany all children under the age of 14.
- No child under the age of 14 is to use a key to enter the center without a parent present. The center is intended for family and extended family/friend use only.
- The center should always be left clean with tables and chairs placed as you found them and dishes cleaned and put away.
- When you schedule an event such as a party, reception, or other large group gathering, you will be asked to reserve the community center through the office and to sign a reservation agreement.
- The building will be open from 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Sunday-Thursday and until 1:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. The piano room should be used for practice only. Adult supervision is required at all times.
- When more than one group is using the center, be sensitive to the needs of each group in regards to noise, sharing the kitchen and bathrooms and children playing.
- The Beichner Community Center parking lot is for use by those attending a function at the Center and not to be used by residents as regular parking spaces.
Questions about the Beichner Community Center can be directed to the Village Rector by calling 631-9145.