Property Insurance


The University assumes no financial responsibility for damage to, or loss of, personal property of students.  Personal property insurance coverage is recommended for all students.  If a student’s possessions are not covered by his or her parents’ personal property insurance policy, he or she may check with any general insurance agency for details of securing such insurance.

The University has established an insurance program through Palmer Student Programs and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to provide coverage for student personal property.  Learn more and apply online for insurance at: